Treatment of Chronic Back Pain Without Surgery!
Take Hold of Your Life Again!
Non-Invasive...Non-Surgical...Back Pain Relief...Neck Pain Relief.
- Reduce your back pain
- Reduce your symptoms
- Reduce your disability
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Improve your quality of life!
About treatments on the DRX 9000:
- Consists of 20 sessions over a period of six weeks
- Each session lasts 30 minutes
- Following each therapy session, a cold pack and/or electrical stimulation is applied to help restore muscle tone.
Common Causes of Back Pain:
- The discs in your spine act as shock absorbers. Herniation or "bulging" of the discs may occur due to wear and tear. This one of the most common causes of lower back pain.
- Disc degeneration can occur when the spongy disc dries out. Over time or with injury, discs may dry out, tear and put pressure on the nerves. The result is muscle tension and back pain.
Common Causes of Neck Pain:
- Neck pain may result from abnormalities in the soft tissues (the muscles, ligaments and discs) as well as in the bones and joints of the spine.
- Neck pain may result from degenerative and inflammatory diseases including osteoarthritis.
- Cervical disc degeneration can also cause neck pain. The disc acts as a shock absorber between the bones in the neck. As the disc space narrows, added stress is applied to the joints of the spine causing further wear and degenerative disease.